View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
I still use mine. I don't use it everyday, primarily because of lack of (book) reading motivation--I spend way too much time reading the web.

That said, I've sometimes looked at getting a second ebook reader, but nothing I find meets my qualifications and is still being made (among other requirements, no WiFi, no touch screen, and firmware upgradeable with any OS on your computer).
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote