View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #101
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post

SPEED KILLS.
It isn't speed that kills, otherwise all car races would end in carnage. It's a lack of concentration and poor observation skills, and those can strike at any speed. I ride a Triumph 900, usually at or below the limits but not always, and I often see people in cars texting on phones or fiddling with CD players. I saw one watching TV once. I don't know what it is about cars that makes people drive as if they are immune to all damage, but I blame all the safety devices and in-car entertainment. Get rid of all those and have a big metal spike sticking out of the dashboard and driving standards will improve.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote