View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #37
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
DRM only really belongs in rentals and library loans. For people who already buy the book, well, bleeping leave them alone.
I don't even think they belong there. I had to reformat my nook this weekend (thank B&N for your ridiculous credit card system that makes me wipe my nook every time my credit card expiration date changes! At least your CS people are nice and polite!) and I'm pretty sure that lost the Adobe authorization for that device. I ran out of those long ago, so that's one more eReader I can't read library books on.

Thank god for the open ePUBs at the library. Go O'Reilly and Carina, I guess.

Last edited by anamardoll; 02-20-2012 at 01:16 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote