View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbishop View Post
Because I couldn't figure out a way for someone to download the .epub file itself, for now, I zip the.epub file ...
Epub is already zipped, no need to compress again. Zipping it will only prevent that applications on the receiver-site handle it as epup.

I wonder where the difference between epub, pdf, exe, zip is, from the view of the fileserver. I guess, there is none !

Imo, always the software on receiver-site decides, how to handle a file in the web. Almost any device has a reader for pdf, epub is not as common as this.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote