View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
Or even one-clicking absent-mindedly, without bothering to read the description properly, thinking it was some other book with a similar / same title. (Although I suppose one can question whether that's an ethically legit reason or not, but as Amazon allows returns for any reason within seven days, they do have that right.)
This was me buying "The Unofficial Walt Disney World & Orlando 2012" from Kobo. Not really paying attention, I one-clicked on the 2011 version. Citing Amazon's 7 day return policy to Kobo, I was met with a "sorry, we don't do refunds, see our download user agreement". Ah well, nothing like a 15 dollar lesson in online shopping.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote