View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:03 AM   #47
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
I tend to run out of steam on big, historical, non-fiction works. I make it up to about the Spanish civil war in The Dark Valley, loose steam, and then forget all the players by the time I get back.

I'm also ashamed to say I've never made it more than a third of the way through The Guns of August. Even after being bitten by the Downton bug!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote