View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #127
ab78727
Connoisseur
ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: reMarkable2 Pixel-Tablet Pocketbook-743 Sony-DPT-S1
Thumbs up

Hi,

Fine Tune is basically a file shrinker. You pick the type of e-reader that you intend to use with the file and it will shrink the file appropriately. For example, I picked Sony Reader and I got back a PDF that was ten times smaller than the original full-color PDF but was of course B&W. If you pick a color tablet, it still shrinks it to about 30% of the original size. For me, this has been a blessing because my books (old school textbooks) end up being 500MB PDF files; seeing that turn into a 50MB+ file is a much better idea for manageability .

I got my first order back from bookscan.us and was very pleased. For small books, his pricing is a bargain and he has a very fast turn around. Customer service is exceptional as well; there was a minor mistake in some of my scans and he took care of the issue right away (I mean right away too - I am still amazed at his awesome response). I sent him a second order already (~30 books) and already have shipment 3 and 4 ready to go .
ab78727 is offline   Reply With Quote