Thread: eBookCleaner
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobberchopz View Post
Please, is there no one with an intimate knowledge of the calibre API can write a short ten or less lines of code that will retrieve the selected book in the requested format - I mean, shouldn't some basic functions that a plugin might use be easily available? Or documented? If so, can someone at least direct me to that information/example/documentation??

@jmaejr: I still have your email in mind. I haven't yet got around to the html reading part. Preferably, I would make a calibre plugin and let calibre read the html (no need to convert to htmlz) and give me the xhtml format. This would save a lot of time, errors, and debugging... Why reinvent the wheel?
Open With plugin will call a specific book format (or file) and pass it to the comandline call of an external program.
Take a peek.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote