View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #41
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hotel Du Lac & A Suitable Boy are the only other two books in which I'm interested besides Neuromancer, but neither of them are available as ebooks; at least not here in the US.
I think it's a function of time period. 1981 to 2001 is solidly backlist; not current, not classic, for the most part, so no push to offer the bulk of the books digitally. At least that's my take on it.

Between agency pricing and recent elibrary offerings, I'm reading a lot more DTBs again, so it makes no nevermind to me.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote