View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
This place (my house) is overrun with books of every description. Making ebooks has allowed me to reclaim much needed space on the bookshelves (although that quickly refilled with books that were kept in boxes or were in stacks on the floor.) Additionally it has allowed me to read volumes that I had only heard about but never seen.

Quote:
One person not mentioned is HarryT. HarryT has done some of the most remarkable ebooks in the MobileRead library. A complete Sherlock Holmes Omnibus was his first offering and among the others that he has produced is a complete set of Dickens' books.
And his Sherlock Holmes has turned many otherwise annoying hours waiting at the station into something wonderful. This eBook was perfect!

Thanks to all of you!

Quote:
Anyway, sanity is over rated. Welcome aboard.
Now for the real reason I posted: What is this "sanity" you guys are talking about?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote