View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #443
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauthier View Post
The Import Order IS NOT the selection order that much is true
The order is in Fact the order in which the files appears in the import dialog.
Odd, that is not what I'm seeing. I'm getting different behavior based on how I sort and how I select the the files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauthier View Post
Having to go multiple time from the saved word document to the create eBook, losing each time the information I filled in is a real pain.
Is there a good reason not to link more of the form properties to the document properties and system properties?
Adding a reset to default button could cleanup user errors...

vba frm _Activate vs _Initialize
Using the cancel button on the form and then clicking "Create eBook" will trigger an activate event.
Using the close button on the form and than clicking "Create eBook" will trigger an Initialize event followed by an activate event.

Thus code present in Activate need not to be in Initialize
I would however, merge both and rely more heavily on datBookCreatorProperties.
Yes there was a reason for it. At time I wrote the tool "Custom properties" where stored in the template file not the word file. So with the exception of author and book title that where default document properties and hence saved to the document all other properties where saved to the template. What I did not want to happen was to save book specific features to the template.

I think the request you are asking for is reasonable, I too found losing my document metadata annoying. But we'll have to find a way to store that information per document and not to the template (honestly I did not spend too much time looking for alternatives).

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 02-07-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added quote
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote