View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #25
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Yes, pathetic is how I would describe it too. I think it just encourages people to pirate because it irritates them. These days I only buy non-DRM music and books. This way I can store them and re-use on any new computer or device as I see fit. Just like I can read my old p-books or listen to CD's. Because I "own" them I tend to value them more and keep them for use only in our household and I also feel much more "brand loyalty" to the places where I buy them.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote