View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #83
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayiana View Post
Here's what's going on, though. I installed the plugin, customized my preferences so that the downloader icon should appear in my menubar whether or not my Kindle is connected, and restarted Calibre. When Calibre first starts, everything looks fine. Then the ffdownloader icon vanishes, so I'm assuming it's crashing?
I don't think I've ever seen the button disappear after it was on screen--and believe me, I crashed it a lot during development.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayiana View Post
If I click on it before it crashes, I get this error message:

calibre, version 0.8.38
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IndexError</b>:list index out of range

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.dialo gs", line 241, in do_loop
IndexError: list index out of range
The only way I know to get that error is to click the plug in with no books selected (or choose 'Add New from URL(s)'), then *not* enter any URLs and click OK.

If you could start calibre in debug mode (calibre-debug -g) and post the debug output, that would be helpful.

Jim