View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #59
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
I'm mostly just reading, but right above the poll it says "Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."

Carry on with this fascinating discussion!
Wow, you have good eyes. Thanks. I still think the OP should say so instead of the "just a simple poll".

(And since it's not multiple choice, I have to assume that notice was put in automatically by the forum software.)
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote