View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
sbroome
Youngsta
sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I'd agree here. I also have had the odd circumstance where the pirated version transcends the bought and paid for (e-book) quality. So in those cases I've not objected to receiving those. I've actually already paid for the e-book. (in some cases both the e-book and the dtb).

I very rarely buy books because I live in a place with a good public lending library though, so when I do buy books, I put my heart and soul into it.

When I want to own a book though, I will buy it or wait for a good price. I want to give my favorite authors a reason to write more books.
It's tough sometimes, because I like hardcover books (a lot actually) and there are certain books I really want when they're new, but I'm just not paying 22 bucks for a new book unless it's a certain length. But that's just one of those situations where I have to wait until it's cheaper, which is usually within several months.
sbroome is offline   Reply With Quote