View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #182
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduck View Post
My wife picked out the Marware jurni for me. I didn't really want an easel-style case because I don't like how the front cover is hinged in the middle. I like that it zips - it feels great carrying it zipped shut (you can leave the bottom open to connect the charger). And the clips inside are a lot more secure than I expected when I first saw them.

On the downside it is rather thick when folded back, so I have mostly been using it "open" with the front cover flapping in the breeze (works ok in different orientations but not really optimal). I had thought about trying to zip it back up when folded back and only today found out you're supposed to do that - so I'll try it; that'd make that hand strap actually useful. Maybe after the hinged part is broken in it'll be more flexible - it's obviously meant to be sturdy.
I have a red Marware jurni and I really like it. I especially like the strap to put my hand through while reading, but, like you, did not know you could zip it closed while the case is open - COOL - now it is so much more comfortable to read without the back flapping in the breeze.
It IS a bit bulky though, but very sturdy and I like the zipper closure when you are carrying it around - keeps cookie crumbs or lint or whatever out of the base connections.
All in all I am very happy with it.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote