View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Publishers Discriminating Against Amazon at Libraries?

I often check my libraries "Newly Released Section." I noticed that very few of the books have the Kindle button. They only seem to be available as Adobe ePubs. I've sent a message to my library, but don't expect to hear back until Monday. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this or knew why there is less availability for Kindles.

I do have a Sony reader also, but I had gotten used to how convenient it was to only use one reader.
dkb is offline   Reply With Quote