View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I just finished reading Catch-22. Finally! Surprised by how long it took. Mostly because even though I was really enjoying it, and it made my laugh aloud more than once, I just couldn't get into it. It wasn't a page turner. It was far too easy to read a few screens and put it down.

Strange paradox... anybody else experience that with any other books?
That one, I think my start to end time was a little over a year
Hawaii was another book that took many months.

Many books I read are finished in a day or 2. That should give you a scale on my reading consumption.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote