View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Get from Kindle Cloud Reader or PC?

(I normally get Amazon to deliver to my Kindle. Then I copy the ebook to Calibre's library with the USB cable.)

For one book, I accidentally used the wrong Amazon account that's not attached to my Kindle. So it's in my Cloud Reader. I was curious if I can get it into Calibre from the Cloud Reader?

I also have the Kindle for PC app, but it's connected to my main Amazon account. I doubt the secondary Amazon account can download into the same PC app?

Thanks.
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote