View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I just finished reading Catch-22. Finally! Surprised by how long it took. Mostly because even though I was really enjoying it, and it made my laugh aloud more than once, I just couldn't get into it. It wasn't a page turner. It was far too easy to read a few screens and put it down.

Strange paradox... anybody else experience that with any other books?
Not exactly for the same reason, but that's how i felt when i tried to read on my iPad. I become distracted and kept checking email, and MR etc. When I switched to a Kindle, I could became immersed in a book again. Anything different about your reading environment?
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote