View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwehrung View Post
For music, the physical CD and digital MP3 are both made available. Why not do the same for books? Just make both formats available and let the people decide for themselves. Does it really matter as long as people are still reading? It is not like we are comparing paper books with audio books.
I agree. Though I dont see why you took audio books out of the equation - e-books, p-books, a-books and people can decide what they want.
Quite a number of people I know buy both - e- or b-books and audio-books..
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote