View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #188
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My reader is in my hands. If I was to let go of my reader, it would fall and hit something. I do not know if it would become damaged or not. But It is in a case so I would hope no damage.
If I was to let go of my reader (why would I do this? have I been drinking?) it would fall... in my lap. Many of us LIKE reading nekkid. The laptop analogy works for me. When I'm on the move, it is in a case. When I'm seated and using it, it's not.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote