View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #24
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
This may be a no-brainer, but isn't the MP3 player supposed to go to the background (but keep playing) if you want to do other things? I've only used it for the jailbreak and a quick test so far, and don't have the device around so can't try it currently.

But I vaguely remember the description saying something like "Listen to music while you are reading", which would imply background operation. I may very well be wrong, though.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote