View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabon View Post
I think that I was not successful as i had a very brief blink and nothing...not succcessful installation message, no modifications of the original file message
This is completely independent of the registry changes, and it sounds as if this worked as it should for you. The directory message isn't changed, so that you can invoke it again if a new ui.xml is put in the directory. The appearance of text and the progress bar should have changed when you open a file with FBReader (as in the screenshots). As a record, the existing ui.xml will have been copied into the file ui_<DATE>.xml in this directory - which you can see when connected via USB to a desktop.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote