View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I am interested in all five nominees and will be happy with any of them winning.

However, I do have different levels of interest, those being basically: interested, very interested and very, very interested.

I'm interested in Hopkins. I don't know much about him though and nothing jumped out at me while reading the description, but still would be interested to read his poems.

I'm very interested in Mariner and Beowulf. Both classic epic poems I would love to read.

And I'm very, very interested in Leaves and of course my own nomination Keats, Leaves seeming joyous and celebrating the pleasures of life while Keats seeming romantic and achingly beautiful.

I've had such a hard time deciding what to vote and so now I will take advantage of the open poll and wait to see how it plays out first, so that perhaps my vote may be put to the best use. Or, I may decide just to vote for my own achingly beautiful nominee!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote