View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #124
solwisesteve
Enthusiast
solwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animalssolwisesteve is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by solwisesteve View Post
My own tests seem to show that charging the correct charger back in does NOT make it start showing the correct level.
Okay testing seems to show that using a 3rd party charger really does confuse the poor thing. After charging for several hours with the ipad charger I was still only on 50%: It should have been 100% after this time. Off and then the vox charger. On again. Shows 50%. Off and wait 30mins. Now at 60%. Off and wait another 30mins. Now at 100%. So either the ipad charger isn't actually charging or, even if it does then it's pointless anyway because it's impossible to make the vox register that it's been charged up anyway. So my advise is guard your genuine charger with your life: Don't loose and don't break it because this looks like the only charger that actually works! :-(
solwisesteve is offline   Reply With Quote