Goal : Beat the 60 I read last year.
ok, last year i kept track in the "read 100 books ..." thread. i made it to 60. most were re-reads. this year, i will be happy to hit 80.
same format as last year, no ratings or anything.
legend: r = reread, n = new, a = audiobook, p = dead trees
1. Prince of Chaos - Roger Zelazny (r)
2. Eragon - Christopher Paolini (r)
3. Eldest - Christopher Paolini (r)
4. Phule's Company - R L Asprin (r)
5. Brisingr - Christopher Paolini (n)
6. Inheritance - Christpher Paolini (n)
7. Phule's Paradise - R L Asprin (r)
8. A Phule and his Money - Asprin & Heck (n)
9. Phule me Twice - Asprin & Heck (n)
10. No Phule Like an Old Phule - Asprin & Heck (n)
11. Phule's Errand - Asprin & Heck (n)
12. Game of Thrones - Martin (n)
13. Clash of Kings - Martin (n)
14. Storm of Swords - Martin (n)
15. Feast for Crows Martin (n)
16. Jhereg (1983) - Brust (r)
17. Yendi (1984) - Brust (r)
18. Teckla (1987) - Brust (r)
19. Taltos (1988) - Brust (r)
20. Phoenix (1990) - Brust (r)
21. Athyra (1993) - Brust (n)
22. Orca (1996) - Brust (n)
23. Dragon (1998) - Brust (n)
24. Issola (2001) - Brust (n)
25. Dzur (2006) - Brust (n)
26. Jhegaala (2008) - Brust (n)
27. Iorich (2010) - Brust (n)
Expect to see above:
George RR Martin
Paolini (need to re-read the first 3, then the new one)
maybe Goodkind. maybe.
definately Brust. i have been putting off the Taltos books too long.
new position at work has really cramped the reading time ... if i am really lucky i can get 30-45 minutes in at lunch ... if i hit 40 this year it will be a miracle.
Last edited by mikegetz; 09-24-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Reason: I like capitals in titles too, i am just lazy.