View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #28
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
You might also consider using a mixture of tags and custom fields. For example, I wanted to create a sub-set of Jewish-themed books. Rather than going through and creating umpteen sub-genres (Jewish.Fiction, Jewish.Biography, Jewish.Fiction etc) I just used a tag instead of the custom genre field. Now, I can do a search for the tag 'Jewish' and then use the 'restrict to...' dialog box to limit my list view to just that set. When I go to the side-bar, I can see all my genres (fiction, non-fiction etc.) and see which books they contain.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote