Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:54 AM   #526
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiepops09 View Post
hello all been trying to rememeber a book i read but it is driving me mad!! cant recall the author or name so can only describe what the story was about!!

its about a man who finds himself in some sort of pergatory/parallel universe which is in darkness, he finds a bus abandonded and a sort of companion in something he calls dogthing,

he is running from someone called oneeyed jack?? and he has to find pieces of a watch?? to escape

sorry i cant be more specific but the book was written in about 17/18 parts and i never got to finish it so hoping someone can help me out with the name

much appreciated thanks
For once it's one I recognise right away . The book is Diary of the Displaced by Glynn James, a Mobileread and Goodreads member, and was serialised in chapters initially, now available as a novel.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote