View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #49
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepremier View Post
Cdesja5....I have also tried recharging my VOX with my iPad (2.1A) charger and get no obvious response. Can you confirm that by pressing the reset button it will reflect the recharge and do you have to do this each time you recharge or is it just a one time reset...thanks
I did the reset on a one-time basis just to verify that it had charged. You would have to do it every time if you wanted to see the true level...At this time the battery meter only updates with the dedicated Vox charger; hopefully they may do something to fix this in the future.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote