View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 06:44 AM   #104
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
BookArmor cases

I've used their cases on a previous 505 and my current 950. Both have been great investments, VERY sturdy, and provide outstanding screen protection on the Sony ereaders.

Although I do not have one of their current units, it seems that all that has changed is the way the reader locks into the case. As a result, I would expect it to perform well based on the quality of their previous generations.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote