View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #38
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedertimmers View Post
Today I wrote a simple app that aquires a partial wakelock. This effectively prevents my Entourage Edge from hibernating. I'm going to look into the event that is triggered to start hibernating and see if I can debug the hibernation issue or build an app that does some alternative hibernation. If anybody is interested in the app I created I can place is on my website, but it still requires some tweaking
When you think it is ready for use let us know. I think many of us EE users would be interested in being able to hibernate our EEs reliably, I know I would.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote