Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #96
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'd like to suggest that we start the discussion threads a few days (3 or 4) after the vote is settled, instead of specifically waiting until the 20th.

Reasons:

1. Those who finish earlier can get their thoughts out before they forget the details.
2. Those who may have questions about the text or story have a place to ask.
3. Those who like to share their thoughts while reading can do so.

As to spoilers: Maybe we can request that all posts before the 20th of the month have spoilers, and those posted on the 20th or later do not have to have spoilers.
I like your idea of the discussion thread being started right after the vote.

As for spoilers, I think we can just say that spoilers are allowed in the discussion thread and if anyone wants a discussion thread spoiler free, start a new thread.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote