Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #93
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'd like to suggest that we start the discussion threads a few days (3 or 4) after the vote is settled instead of specifically waiting until the 20th.

Reasons:

1. Those who finish earlier can get their thoughts out before they forget the details.
2. Those who may have questions about the text, have a place to ask.
3. Those who like to share their thoughts while reading can do so.

As to spoilers: Maybe we can request that all post before the 20th of the month have spoilers, and those posted on the 20th or later do not have to have spoilers.
Sounds good to me. I know in a couple of cases I have been ready to comment after finishing early, and by the time it has come to join the discussion all my pearls of wisdom () have gone...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote