View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #300
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdpooh View Post
ok tried to use this to move a couple of books i have on my computer i had converted to mobi file on my kindle dx. Since trying to send to cloud didnt work.
I upload the file to the books area but its not showing. One i put under the books showed in documents i think that might have been a epub file not sure at the moment.

My question is what file format should it be to show under the books area, and what should i use to convert them?
You need to put mobi format for it to show on the book shelf. Once done be sure to restart the Fire for them to show up or you can download File Expert app and use it to open the books with the Kindle app for it to show up as well. See this post for more info.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote