View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #96
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuchino71 View Post
I bought this for my daughter : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00661JRDI
What to say its not bad but nothing like in the picture.
Feels good and its sturdy, reader fits well inside but the workers when sewing it done little bit wrong , so the depth is not enough with 2-3 mm, which causes the frame around the reader not to stay like suposed to be. Still happy with it. see the attached pictures.
I've just received mine as well, and I agree with what you say. It's not badt, but it's not like the Amazon pic - really can't work out if it's leather or not, but the inside lining definitely isn't. However, it does seem sturdy, the front cover is well padded, and I really like the fact that there's a fold-over flap to keep the e-reader locked in position. The stylus holder and the press-stud closure are both good. I didn't have the problem with the sewing that you mention, but I do agree that the bottom part of the pocket could have been deeper - I don't get the reason this had to be so narrow, and I don't like that it's curved. I'd have preferred it to have covered the whole of the bottom of the e-reader, right up to the screen, with a cut-out for the buttons, as the company had for the Kindle 4 case (I think that price reflects the quality more too!). I'm not awfully impressed that the company still hasn't got these available on their own site yet even though it's nearly a month later - the Amazon postage is quite a bit more expensive. Can't work out why they supplied two SD rather than microSD pockets either.

Even so, I'm still happy with it, and as long as it protects the ereader, that's the main thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capuchino71 View Post
I think it same case with Navitech,compare the pics. which i posted in the previos page ,the pink cover. Obviosly they are using same supplier.
Yep, I think you're right - the only differences seem to be the direction of the stripes on the lining, and the fact that this one does seem to have microSD pockets. And the price is quite a lot more!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote