View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratkity View Post
When I tether to my Verizon phone, there's a big difference between 3G and 4G. The 3G is not as clunky as the eInk Kindles (partly the fault of the built in experimental browser on them), however; it still can be trying on the patience when I'm only doing 3G. I found better web experience using Opera mini on the Kindle Fire instead of the default Silk browser.
I'm not sure why that should be. Perhaps it depends how good your 3G connection is? I can generally get a 3G connection of about 3MB/sec or so, and that gives excellent performance on all the devices I've used it with.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote