Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #60
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
So I did some checking....

There is apperantly 1 copy of The Spy Who Came in from the Cold in my county, 1 copy of the Annotated Lolita, and no copies of Black Rain. Yay

Edited to add: I also looked for The Spy Who Came in from the Cold at the local used book store, and they had just about every other le Carré title, but that one. I didn't bother looking for Lolita, and of course, there was no Black Rain. I allowed myself the caveat of "Depending on price and availability" when I challenged myself to read each and every MR Book Club selection, but I'd hate to miss out on the very first selection of the year.

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-21-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote