View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
PRS-350 with PRS+ problems mounting on computer

Hi!

In the past, when I connected my PRS-350 via USB cable to my Mac, it mounted right away, showing two "drives" on my desktop ("Reader" and "Settings")

But lately, it fails to mount on the first try. I have to unplug it, then re-plug it. Then it mounts and all proceeds as expected.

I have tried a soft reset, but that hasn't helped.

The only other thing I can think of is that this started happening after I updated to the latest PRS+ v.2.0.17rc3. Nothing else has changed.

Suggestions or ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Last edited by pssquirrel; 12-21-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added more details
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote