View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
I've done several factory resets (unfortunately) and have lost progress towards percentage based awards such as Juggernaut. Then again, I didn't sideload the books I had completed back on, that's probably why. I also saw that the 'percentage of your library read' was completely reset.

The Reading Life awards that I completed, and sync'd prior to the resets were retained.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote