Thread: PRS-T1 Just ordered a T1
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I did something cool. Using the browser on T1 itself, I was able to download a book from Mobileread's epub collection, and then stick it in a self-created shelf called "Classics". I also downloaded directly from Smashwords, a few of their free ebooks (I check there daily to see what's been added - clearly I am not extremely fussy, but there are a few books there I've enjoyed if i ever get around to reviewing them), and was able to create a folder called "Smashwords Freebies". I am going bananas with creating collections and sorting books.

My husband is borrowing my Kobo Touch and loving it. In all fairness the Kobo Touch is a very good device and is a joy to read on, but there was so much missing that the T1 has fulfilled almost as if they had read my mind about my dream reader!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote