View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #18
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Well, I don't understand the nuts and bolts of it, I just want to know how I would protect my Kobo account in the event that the Vox is lost or stolen. At this point, I see no way of doing that other than deactivating the account from a PC.
I sure hope that you use the lock-screen feature. Create a password with letters and numbers. Do not use any words from any language. Only use numbers and gibberish. Have your lock-screen activate after 10 minutes of inactivity. Make it at least 8-12 characters long.That is the strongest form of a password. If your Vox is stolen or somehow not available to you for another reason, you will have time to cancel the account with Kobo...

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-12-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote