View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #18
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Thanks for the ups on the bad reviews.
In other words, if the M90 is just as bad as the M91, I might as well go with the Pocketbook. The M92 is just too far outside of my price range!
I don't think I want to fork out $400 for an ebook reader!

I heard the Jetbook Color would be 800x600 pixels, though I find it hard to believe, it would be a real turn down if it was true;

About the Notion Ink Adam, it comes with a low power battery, and with it's 1024x600 pix does not meet the 1024x768 resolution requirement.
At 1024x768 it's already pretty hard to read pdf's at full screen resolution!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote