View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
While I was living in California, the local grocery store had a Starbucks next to it. One of the employees thereof (I assume, the car in question was always parked near it) had a Sazuki Samauri with a solid coating of bumper stickers on the back end -- the glass was clear, but that was about it. Each of these stickers bore some sort of political/philosophical, and they naturally were all in the same end of the spectrum (doesn't really matter which end, for the sake of the story). And they were very much at about the farthest end you can get stickers for.

Every time I saw the thing I had this overwhelming desire to get a sticker from the furthest other extreme end of the spectrum and slap it smack in the middle of the lot, just to see how long it would stay there before it was noticed.

I never did this (mostly out of laziness, but partly out of respect for the person's self-expression), but I still laugh about the thought of doing it ten years later.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote