View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
Welcome to the brave new world of Kobo. Wish I could help, but I've ditched the turkey in favor of Sony.
I still have my Kobo Touch, and will likely give it to my husband but I too, am making fluttery eyelashes in Sony T1's direction.

I'm avoiding the Christmas Rush and saving up for whatever the cost will be later. Maybe for Valentine's day, or for Birthday in the spring, will be a better time for me to get one. Then my husband will likely get the KT as he has been the fixer of it every time I've had to do a factory reset.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote