View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graycee View Post
I'd like the power button to be a little less sensitive. The slightest touch causes it to turn on.
I agree. Also, I find the touch screen extremely sensitive when I just brush it to scroll. Half the time it will start an app if I'm on the apps screen, or jump to a page if I'm scrolling the chapter menu in the reader. It's so bad that I'm now bookmarking the page I'm on so I can get back to it after going on a bunch of unintended excursions.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote