View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #15
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
After paypal fees, ebay fees, the possibility of a hassle, I'd say $50 is worth it (if I had wanted the T1). Also, my 505 is old.. the battery works, but it's definitely got a shorter life than before. and the page turn buttons on the right are worn.. it doesn't look like new.
The fees aren't that bad. I just sold a router for $275, and was about $30 in fees to Paypal and Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bothman View Post
Just purchased PRS-T1 ! @ $149 ..........reduce from $169 by twenty dollars.Victoria BC

Is there anything that I need to know about this Reader??
Note that the price given is for the US. Canadian price is $149.99. Still cool that the Canucks got a price drop too.

As far as things to know, not really. ePub is the preferred format, but it will use PDF's too (but PDFs aren't good on any ebook reader really). It uses the Adobe ADEPT DRM, but I believe B&N's DRM will also work under it. DRM free ePubs work great. Many people prefer using Calibre to connect to the reader, instead of the Sony Reader Library.

Last edited by Hellmark; 12-06-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote