View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Junior Member
mauvais began at the beginning.
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: none
A little more information: This seemed to happen after I used the "Download metadata" feature. That makes me think there's a character being used in the metadata which breaks the epub on the Nook.

Although I tried exporting a brand new epub from the InDesign document and saving with the same file name to see if the CSS was working. Same result -- style sheet not being seen, which now makes me think I need to clear the cache.
mauvais is offline   Reply With Quote