View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew View Post
why do you need to find it out? Each app runs as a separate user using their own virtual environment. It could store temp data on internal or external(/sdcard) drive, but there is no way for you to change that even if you could see it. And android will auto clean it for you once it's below certain threshold for the internal storage.
On my phone I clean it out manually. Alot of apps uninstall leave junk behind. I just like things to be neat and tidy is all. I'm okay on space on the Fire right now but later it could be a problem.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote