View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
I have a question for people who have the kindle keyboard and kindle non touch. Have you noticed any difference in battery life?
Since I only have the KK, no. But if I did have both, in a year or two, I would notice a really big difference. The Keyboard model has a replaceable battery, at least according to the web sites that sell replacement batteries for it. But the new non-touch is reportedly trash once the battery wears out.

EDIT: I just found the K4 non-touch battery report:
Battery is Lithium Polymer 890mAh. Don’t even think about replacing it. It is glued in tight and has only soft case around it so if you try to pry it off you risk ripping the cover and setting lithium on fire as it reacts with the oxygen in the air.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 12-01-2011 at 07:33 PM.